Our school uses the Sentral on an online student learning management system for reporting to families.
- Student reports are published online and available for viewing on Sentral on the last week of term two and four.
- You must be registered for Sentral to view your child/ren’s report.
- You can register for Sentral at any time. If you require support to register, please contact the school office on 5977 4324.
- A link is available on the homepage of this website called 'Parent portal Sentral Education' that provided direct access to the process.
Where do I find my child’s Report on Sentral?
1) Log onto Sentral. NOT VIA THE APP.
2) Click on the photo of your child.
3) Click on the word DASHBOARD with the small arrow at the top of the screen.
4) Click on REPORTING.
5) Click on PUBLISHED REPORTS.
6) Click on the report you wish to view.
If you have any questions about reports and Sentral, please contact your child’s teacher or the school office.